Performance Fitness Training offers Massage Therapy as it is an effective tool for overall body function and feeling of well being.
Massage Therapy can help to……
- Aid muscle recovery post workout
- Alleviate stress and anxiety through relaxation of the mind and body
- Increase circulation
- Increase range of motion and mobility
- Helps to break up scar tissue
- Improve quality of sleep
- Alleviate the painful and uncomfortable symptoms of arthritis, fibromyalgia and other neuromuscular issues.
- Reduce headache and migraine pain
- Reduce edema and adhesions resulting from surgical procedures
- Release endorphins-your body’s natural painkiller!
— Offering relaxation, deep tissue, sports and specalized massages, trigger point therapy and myofascial release .
—30, 60, and 90 minute massages available.
Schedule your massage by calling 717-635-8677